Saturday, July 28, 2007

Crafting

It's all about the crafting for this post.

Sparhawke Pa, a friend from RS and Sal's, got 99 crafting today. This was his goal since he started playing, I think. We were on world 62 at the crafting guild - Slammers, Pmods and misc. folks - eagerly waiting for those stars to sparkle above Spar's head. I saw no stars and totally screwed up my congrats message. XD He lead a long train to Falador's new party room for several balloon drops. The big prizes were: full ranger (g), full wizard (t) and full Saradomin armor. The key was getting a bead in the drop when you popped a balloon. Spar stated in his event thread that he was tired of tele grabbers getting all the "good" stuff and decided on "grab the bead" to counteract that.

With the Pmods in abundance, people were still trying to scam, spam and lure. Pmods have this thing about meeping. I don't know what it is, but it's funny.

Of the Slammers at the party, they pretty much acted ingame as they do on the boards. The kids were childish, Light010 acted like a dick and the bitchers bitched.

My haul from the party:

- 3 beer glasses
- 7 silver bars
- 2 coal ore
- 15 body runes
- 1 air rune
- 2 feathers
- 21 mithril bars
- 1 gold piece
- 4 willow logs

I baked a chocolate bomb and whipped up a Bluburry Special for Sparhawke since I thought he could use some comfort food and a strong drink after all those d hides. I haven't been able to catch him on a P2P world to give them to him. Oh well.

Last night, after my breakdown, I logged on and began construction again. As I'm walking, I get a message from Merch Gwyar: I've... lost... the .... will... to... live...

WTF? What do you say to that? What's ... the ... problem?

She's been trying for an hour or more to buy full blue d hide or get someone to make it for her with no takers. She asked me and I said I could. The first kiss threw me off, but I kinda warmed up to the second one. :x I tele'ed to Edgeville and she hopped to my world. We talked about what she wanted, then headed for the crafting guild. Generously, she gave me a brown apron since I forgot to grab one on the way through my PoH. I tanned more hides than I needed and I feel bad because she has some tanned hides and regular hides. I wasn't really thinking when I spoke to her, but she got what she needed and I was happy to help.

Other news, I have 72 construction now. I decided last night to buy the expensive items to kit out my chapel and costume room. Marble blocks (325k each) and gold leaf (130k each) really hit your wallet, which is why I've been putting off building with them. I'm down to 5.5M cash, but I have a gilded altar, marble burners, marble statues, an organ and nice windows. I wanted an icon of Bob the Jagex cat, but, being the cheap bitch I am, I left the Saradomin icon which has gold leaf already. The only room to concentrate on now is the costume room. Basically, it's a place for that stuff I don't want to get rid of. I built a mahogany magic wardrobe today for my magic robes and the extra space is waiting for full infinity.

For anyone reading this blog:

POST A FUCKING COMMENT, 'KAY?

3 comments:

MerchGwyar said...

'Kay.

:)

kuemper said...

lol. It's just a bit frustrating seeing other more boring blogs get comments out the arse and my wonderful little passion gets nothing. :P

MerchGwyar said...

That's because you're all over here, in a distant colony of blogger, instead of on the Sal's boards. :) I've had to create an account to comment and I'm assuming that half the Slammers wouldn't be arsed with that.