Saturday, July 28, 2007

Whip It, Whip It Good

What's the fucking deal with whips?

I bought one (feeling guilty for spending that 1.6M) and tried it out. I expected to get slightly higher damage when I hit.

Hell No.

This demon tail is no better than any of the dragon weapons in my bank! I found a buyer and sold it, losing about 50k. What a waste. I look forward to selling them when I get 85 slayer though. They'll probably be worth 1M by then. :P

73 construction tonight. I'm taking a break for a bit to do some thieving. I refreshed my memory for Pyramid Plunder, used the fairy ring to Nardah and started picking urns. It's easier now that I've learned to ignore the sarcophagus until the very last thing in the last room. Go for the gold chest, then find the door to the next level. On your last room (81 for me), thieve the urns (don't check for snakes) until there's about a quarter inch of time left. Open the gold chest, then the sarcophagus and finally any urns left. I keep just the gold items and pray I get a Pharaoh's Sceptre.

Oh, I caught Sparhawke and gave him his dessert and drink. He's been bouncing worlds all day.

No comments: