Sunday, September 30, 2007

2 "Clan" Events

Clan is in quotes because the chat channel I frequent isn't really a clan in the strictest definition. It began yesterday, probably from boredom and that Merch wasn't online to keep people on the straight and narrow. The brilliant idea: see the KBD. Yeah. Mkai you guys do that; I'll be over here not dying. http://planetsmilies.net/tongue-smiley-8879.gif Cougs used her Ring of Charos (a) to charm me into going with them. The them: Guildwars, Cougarsrule, Eman, Em and I don't know who else. We met at the Jolly Boar Inn in Varrock and Guild led us to the lesser demon area. Halfway there, we got split up - I was with Guild at the red dragons and Cougs lead everyone else to the green dragons south of the lava maze. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Finally, we met up the the lessers on the west side of the maze. We all went down the ladder, then flipped the level. Confusing as there was no organization, so we all got fried except for Em iirc.

This time, we planned. Bring anti dragon shields people. I tele'd to Edgeville to get the extra 2 points in prayer and grabbed a few sets of monk robes. Jolly Boar Inn again and this time I'm leading the train! Gulp. We (same people as before with the addition of Pen Knee) took the scenic route through the forest and some green dragons. Great, down the ladder again and we pretty much used the lever at one time instead of individually. Cougs ran for the treasure chests, or so she told us over chat, and when I ran to face the KBD, there were 2 others there. Seems everyone else had died already. Following Em's lead, I'd tossed up protection from magic prayer before pulling the lever. I died soon and ended up in front of the gates to Camelot (what a silly place). I'd lost one of my anti dragon shields. http://planetsmilies.net/angry-smiley-17084.gif
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm on the left, Em (I think) is at the top and someone else on the bottom.

Today, I'd hoped to get a farming level and struggle towards 1m hunter XP. I got 85 farming.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The other big thing: Eman. He asked if I had a wild pie. Yeah I had 2 in case someone needed 1 for the Varrock diary. We met at the farming plots at Catherby and I found out why he wanted the pie. He had 1 quest left to get the quest cape: Path of Glouphrie and he didn't have the slayer levels, so he wanted the pies which add +5 to slayer. To each his own, I guess, I would've just trained slayer. He wanted more pies because they only last a short time and the warped terrorbirds are pretty tough for an 86 combatant. I got 7 chompy birds (3 at once!), 7 bear meat and asked where Eman went. Cougs said he logged off to help his brother. Okay, I'll get the rabbit meat, too. Zach made a point about burning the pies even at level 99 cooking and suggested using the Lunar spell, Bake Pie. Sounds good. I switched over to lunar magic, tele'd to my house and made the pies. I freaked someone out at the bank in Yanille with the spell effect. Who uses Lunar magic that much anyway? Now, I have 7 wild pies which are eaten in 2 bites and they should last Eman through the killing of the terrorbirds.

Eman logged on again and I told him about the pies. We met in Falador and I gave him the pies plus some prayer potions, too, because he'd been bitching about needing some. He's off to do the quest and would keep us updated via the clan chat. I returned to hunting prickly kebbits and catching the stray impling that floated by me. Eman was doing okay, until he was in the sewer part where he had to run by warped terrorbirds and mutated tortoises to get to the actual birds to kill. He got lost, so I tried to guide him where to go, but I'd gotten lost there when I did the quest. http://planetsmilies.net/tongue-smiley-8879.gif I told him over chat about some landmarks to look for which apparently helped as he mentioned he'd found the boss monsters. Things went on as the Canting Away crew hurriedly threw on their "good" clothes for the cape party, found their way to Draynor village and waited to hear how he was doing. Eman said, "1 down" and we cheered for him. "2 down" and more cheering, myself chanting "go eman go eman go eman". I'd dressed out in my quest cape, elegant green blouse, Vyrewatch pants and boots, black flowers and even drug my cat, Slash, out of the bank.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Old Man's tiny room is very small so I waited outside for Eman to get there. Most had brought gifts to celebrate. Myself, I dug out a black heraldic helm (h1) from my treasure chest and saved a spinach roll the Mysterious Old Man (MOM) gave me an hour earlier.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The congrats messages. Mine got fucked up.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Eman does his emoshun for us n00bs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Eman and I emote together.
http://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-551.gifhttp://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-551.gifhttp://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-551.gifhttp://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-551.gifhttp://planetsmilies.net/party-smiley-551.gif

Then, it was a conga line to Falador party room. We had some followers, we moved our asses to Reaver's house in Rimmington. There was a prayer race and my team lost. We had a free-for-all boxing match which Merch won. Reaver randomly dropped stuff outside and I got poison ivy seeds, an acorn and a ruby. After that, we played scavenger hunt. I won by trading a spade to Reaver and got a monkfish. I had to leave at that point because I'd eaten a lot of Twizzlers last night and I had the Hershey squirts.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

bff kitt! omg! ur blog rox~ =) im obnoxious i know =) ~~~~your bff jill../kayla//cougars =)

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ydufigyrew.freecities.com/izawyqi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://qofyzebave.angelcities.com/qazupex.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://yfahahuz.arcadepages.com/ysafera.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

How can i wipe windows xp from my laptop and reinstall windows Me -the laptops original software?
I suffer with recently bought a in use accustomed to laptop that is old. The living soul I had bought it from had installed windows xp on it, orderly yet it originally came with windows Me. I be to remove the windows xp because it runs slows on the laptop because it takes up more tribute than the windows Me would. Also I paucity to massacre windows xp because it is an proscribed copy. So when I tried to hop to it updates on it, windows would not initiate updates because the windows xp is not genuine. [URL=http://qyueaoi.tripod.com]aerotech laser[/URL]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Answers :

It's more advisedly to scram [URL=http://hahxuvl.tripod.com/iron-embroidered-applique.html]iron embroidered applique[/URL] Windows XP and even-handed upgrade your laptop. It's much better. [URL=http://pncoayo.tripod.com/buxton-nc-lodging.html]buxton nc lodging[/URL] In addition, Windows XP is way [URL=http://yomucsy.tripod.com/margaret-bryden.html]margaret bryden[/URL] heartier then Windows Me. Windows Me is d‚mod‚ and multifarious programs that can paddock with XP, can't [URL=http://qoaitzr.tripod.com/winterforce-tires.html]winterforce tires[/URL] run with Me.
------------------------------
all you possess to do is interject the windows me disk into the cd drive. then reboot your laptop, when the resentful [URL=http://imjuiom.tripod.com/lauren-stamile.html]lauren stamile[/URL] screen with all the info comes up and when it asks u to boot from cd [URL=http://diufoye.tripod.com/millennia-td-1.html]millennia td-1[/URL] belt any indication when it tells you to then inaugurate from there !!! I RECOMEND SINCE ITS AN ILLEAGLE TEXT TO WIPE [URL=http://ejcwgcy.tripod.com/brother-ce-4000.html]brother ce 4000[/URL] OUT OF THE CLOSET THE [URL=http://gaaaynu.tripod.com/soundtraxx-battery.html]soundtraxx battery[/URL] ENTIRE MAGISTERIAL PUSH WHEN IT ASKS YOU WHICH IMPENETRABLE [URL=http://epgotuo.tripod.com/versace-clearance-sunglasses.html]versace clearance sunglasses[/URL] DRIVE TO SETTLE IT ON. THEN SUM ALL THE UNENCUMBERED ARRAY ON THE INSINCERE [URL=http://pncoayo.tripod.com/buy-ackee.html]buy ackee[/URL] URGENTLY TRAVEL ONTO A UP TO DATE ORDER FINGERS ON, IT WILL-POWER LOOK LIKE C:/ Exposed or something like that

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=active@ iso file manager 3.3 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg