Sunday, September 9, 2007

Vacuumed Face of Death

Today was dust devil clearing day. I wasn't there for any spectacular drops, but to get my crystal shield back to seed form.

I kept track of how many dusties I killed, any decent drops and the random events. I also got 81 defense. Earlier today I met Triluk in the smokey well. He was very nice, offering me food, but I declined with a thank you. :)

Equipment:
rune plate
d skirt
barrows gloves
climbing boots
facemask
ring of wealth (RoW)
crystal shield
d scimmy

Dusties Killed:
247

Average number killed per bank run:
62

Random events:
2 strange plants
MOM
Security guard
Drill Demon

Noteworthy drops:
2 red dhide vambrances
2 earth battlestaves
rune dagger
40 soul runes

Regular drops:
fire and chaos runes
gold
rune arrows
gems
ugthanki kebabs

My shield dropped from 7/10 to 5/10. I may go back tomorrow for more. I caught up with WWdN today, so my brain will hopefully switch back to paying attention to RS.

Dear Chaeldar and Duradel,

To make my slaying more comfortable for the three of us, here is a listing of monsters I refuse to kill:

- aberrant spectres
- hellhounds
- kurask
- any color metal dragons
- spiritual anythings

Turael said it was okay to send this letter to you two, since he is pretty sick of telling me to go kill 28 monkeys. If you don't stop giving me these assignments, the next time I speak to Turael about trading down, he will bitch slap the pair of you back into the 3rd Age.

Yours truly,
Kitt Fox

2 comments:

Vaskor said...

Lol, please, add crocodiles to the list and I will sign up too :-)

Anonymous said...

I started slayer the other day and thought I had to kill 56 Kalphite ... queens :O
PS to Turael, wear Klank's Gauntlets, I slapped Iban with them under a dwarf's orders :O