Thursday, September 20, 2007

If I Could Only Merchant...

I burned shades today and raided tombs. As I was burning, I realized you get firemaking XP along with prayer! XD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The haul from the tombs:
addy spear 31
black spear 17
addy full helm 25
fine cloth 60 (not alched)
power amulet 17
addy skirt 10
rune medium helm 11
mith plate 16
addy kite shield 11
rune sword 8
addy longsword 12
mith skirt 12
death runes 426 (not alched)
black plate 17
swamp paste 3229 (not alched)
gold coins 598,367 (not alched)
addy plate 14
addy spear p 32
rune scimitar 9 (not alched)
addy legs 8
addy baxe 7
addy 2h 8 (not alched)
flametaer hammer 17 (alched 10)
addy warhammer 12
rune chainmail 6
yew logs 62 (fletched to longbows, strung and alched)
magic logs 37 (fletched to longbows, strung and alched)
addy square shield 21 (not alched)
blood runes 256 (not alched)
diamond ring 7
battlestaves 4 (made into air battlestaves and alched)
addy chainmail 5
rune longsword 2
clue scroll 1 (worked until I got coordinates in the Wildy, then dropped)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Unless noted, everything was hi alched for a whopping result of 1,248,982 gold pieces. 8o The addy square shields and addy 2h are needed in a couple clue scrolls and I save them for the odd moment when someone's desperate to buy one. It takes time, but shade burning is definitely worth the trouble. Imagine how much more gold I could've had if I'd been able to sell to other players instead of hi alching.

I mentioned firemaking XP earlier. I checked my XP on a calculator and was only 24,300 XP from level 91, so I burned 180 maple logs and got this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I alched at the gnome stronghold because I used the spirit trees to see if the one I'm growing on Brimhaven is done yet (it's not). I picked flax and spun it into bow strings for my longbows, noted up and proceeded to alch my heart out. I logged out for a potty break and when I logged back in, this bonehead was blabbering away:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Some of the conversation got cut out as he was wanting to kill himself and I, being the mean bitch, told him to do it so we could have peace and quiet. Boy, he got very worried when I said I was posting this on a fansite!

I think I'm going to do some dangerous things either tonight or tomorrow, such as visit the top floor of the ranging guild and see where the KBD lives.

Yes, I'm avoiding mining rune essence. Can you tell? lol

5 comments:

kuemper said...

I know it's not you in the picture as you can spell a hell of a lot better than Fury By Bow. Now grow a pair of balls and post with your name instead of hiding like a child behind anonymity.

Anonymous said...

This was me, pm me in game to confirm it. I was only kidding. You seriously think someone can be that dumb(I make an acception for you)?

kuemper said...

Yes, I seriously think you can be that stupid. I log in to see you standing beside me, calling me (and yourself) RS nerd, noob, nub, etc.. I don't know you from Adam, yet you start out by throwing insults at a stranger.

Now you comment on my blog and again insult me. You should've just kept your mouth shut in game if being "publiui homuliaited" is such a problem for you.

How adult of you.

Since you care so much, check out Sal's Realm of RuneScape>Fun and Games>Noobs Say The Darnest Things page 102, post 12.

Vaskor said...

I'll interfere for a sec. Just want to congratulate you on the new levels. I have to admit, the scale of your training activities is amazing. 500 shades here, 1000 ores there - it sounds so simple in your posts :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Vaskor about the scale of your achievements and much congratulations.

What a charming young friend you've acquired. :D

love
Merch