Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Still at 6s and 7s

I'm still lost at what to train atm. I got it into my head yesterday to start getting pizazz points for full infinity robes and that lasted until I had to go into the Graveyard. It's the most boring part of the Mage Training Arena.

Today, it's clue scroll day and here's the list o' good stuff so far (more pics may be added later):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Finally a Bob t-shirt! It tells me to get a bank pin which I have. :) That's Guthix page 2 for Merch Gwyar.

Something nifty I saw:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They are much cooler up close but the little bastard kept flying away. <_<

Have you ever wondered who's watching you copycat the mime?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yeah, I wasn't impressed either, except to get a clearer pic of my cape.

5 comments:

Vaskor said...

I am gonna look into the auditorium next time too and see if my performance brings more people, lol :-)

Where did you spot the dragon impling? I haven't seen one yet, though played the minigame quite a bit. Best one I saw in the open world was a magpie west of Yanille. It was kind enough to wait until I run to the Yanille bank and get the equipment.

kuemper said...

That dragon impling was flying around Draynor jail when I took the screenie. It's the second one I've seen *ever*. The first time was between the magic and yew trees by the tree farming patch in gnome stronghold, but the little blighter wouldn't hover for 2 seconds for a picture.

It would've been great if I had the hunter level to catch it.

Vaskor said...

Thank you, I'll be on look out now :-)
Can't catch them either, but wanna at least meet one.

Anonymous said...

That looks like the "Stand Still" emote. Or is it the "Pose Backwards w/ Quest Cape" emote? Either way I haven't unlocked either yet :(

Vaskor said...

I got mime event today and checked the hall. Same three blokes. I tried to convey a message to them, but they didn't react in any way. "Dummies" suspects :-)