Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh Boy!

I farmed sweetcorn at Catherby all day and cut yew trees while the corn grew. After the day's harvest, I netted over 200 sweetcorn to pay gardeners to keep an eye on any apple trees I may plant. The yew logs were fletched into longbows this even. Along with the magic logs from yesterday, I happily gained 88 fletching.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After alching the lot, I'm back over 13M and 140k from leveling mage. I was very close to gaining a farming level, too, so I checked vainly over the pineapple bushes. Holy cow, one had grown today despite my logging in and out for potty and food breaks.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
While I was alching, Aalex (all I recall) offered: buying cannon 10m! I asked if he was serious and he said he was; I thought he was but things were going a bit quick in the chat. I hurriedly got my cannon out of storage, cleaned out the family of dustbunnies and told Aalex that I would sell my cannon. He left the bank. I added him for a moment, just to see if he was nearby, but he'd disappeared. Sighing, I stuffed my cannon back in the bank. Later, Aalex returned and was selling miscellaneous stuff such as 26 flax and a burnt shark.

I still have 300 bowstrings to use, so it's back to cutting mage trees and fletching the logs. It brings me money which supports my kingdom.

3 comments:

Vaskor said...

Nice leveling day!

I don't believe in '10M for a cannon' deals. Too cheesy, pretty much 100% scams or jokes.

Anonymous said...

Nubhat person. Tchah, what a lame joke.
No! How dare you take potty breaks when that poor pineapple needs your constant care and affection!

Timothy Gold said...

Glad to see someone who actually can be bothered training the skill, without the constant "I'm sooo booorredd" complaints.

Good luck with that cape (I think you mentioned somewhere that you were planning to train for it).