Saturday, September 8, 2007

Ogre Forester

I got a new chompy hat - ogre forester. Well, I don't *have* the hat, but Rantz is holding onto it for me.

I haven't felt good most of the day, so it was a lot of log out/log in today.

I farmed all my herb seeds and am babying a calquat tree to fruition. My nature ammy is tuned to that patch and I'm standing in front of it with secateurs in hand. I've got many fruit trees to plant this week which should get me to 84 farming some time.

Did a bit of slayer but Chaedlar kept giving me hellhounds. No. Look, would it be easier if I gave you a list of creatures I won't touch with a barge pole so you will stop giving me metal dragons and such?

Since I still have my crystal shield, I was thinking about making a dust devil log. I highly doubt I'll get and dragon-related items (d chain, d shield half, d spear), but they drop fairly useful items.

To end on a happy note: if you have access to Lunar magics, change your spellbook to lunar and cast NPC Contact. Choose to talk to Lanthus, the NPC in charge of CW. Trust me, it's funny. Cyrisus is off to fight the KQ and taking some slayer masters as back up!

No comments: