Saturday, September 15, 2007

More Levels Than You Can Shake A Stick At

To begin, I saved up all my news for 3 days for today.

Thursday: Woodcutting and fletching
I cut down the magic logs and made longbows out of them, then alched them.

Friday: Thieving and Farming
I decided to plant a jangerberry bush so I can have the berries for making Zamorak potions when I get 78 herblore. I have some nice torstol saved and I thought it would be better to be prepared than have to run around in circles on the ogre island south of Yanille (the island with the rope swing). As any good person should, I tele'd to Ardougne and held the master farmer up with my pretty black flowers until he gave me the seeds I wanted. :P I really needed more watermelons because I only had 20 banked! :o Anyway, I got what I needed and more, so I farmed and even went as far as using the allotment between Canifis and Port Phasmatys for strawberries and limpwurt root. Yes, after the VAD, I'm keeping ahold of these so I won't get caught short (again). Curiosity had me wearing my crystal shield while I thieved as I wondered if getting caught (yes, even level 99 thieves get caught) would degrade it. Surprise! It does!

Saturday (today): The Slayer
I've been close to leveling my melee skills for a while and, instead of putting it off, I talked to Vannakka for some assignments. Apparently, Turael will have to talk to him, too, as he kept giving me abberant spectres, sea snakes, kurask and crocodiles. What happened to the fire giants and harpie bug swarms you use to load on me? *sigh* I did get werewolves and locked myself in the general store with a couple, who kept opening the door. Then, this little guy flew in and hung out for 5 minutes.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Finally, an assignment I like!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Headless piggies!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Different piggies!

Now to kalaphites for:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, I thought about a short term goal and came up with one. I'm going to get these skills - runecrafting, prayer, slayer, hunter, agility and smithing - over 1M XP. Prayer is so lagging behind and I'm being lazy about getting bones. I'm thinking about checking out these skeletal wyverns and stocking up on baby dragon bones.

2 comments:

Vaskor said...

I am warning you, Skeletal Wyverns may very well made it to your letter to Chaeldar and Duradel :-)

kuemper said...

I took a look at RuneHQ's monster description - prayer and mage defense armor??? I may pop in to get the song though.