Monday, September 17, 2007

Hey, Hey

I started the day off nicely by getting dragon scale from Taverly dungeon and grinding each one to a powder. Then I had to do some IRL stuff. I came back, not really wanting to restock seconds anymore. So, I got this brilliant idea to make the monkey greegrees I don't have, except for the large ninja one as it's a bit close to lure him out vs. getting caught. I killed a bearded monkey guard which wasn't hard at all. Next, I killed a large zombie monkey below the temple. Damn, their bones are tiny! Egghebrecht had casually mentioned a few days ago about whether you could make a greegrees from the monkey bones of the monkeys on Mos le Harmless. Here's a learning experience that I could pass on to future players, so I killed the monkey after it refused to share the whereabouts of "special bananas".

I'd been hanging on Merch's chat and mentioned I was going to brave Zooknock's tunnel again. Merch was standing at the ladder down when I got there after buying 2 more talismen; she as a gorilla and myself as a zombie monkey. Tip: zombie monkeys don't run. XD Happily, the only damage I was taking was from traps and poison. Those super energy and prayer pots I brought were a waste. I made my greegrees. BTW, the Mos le Harmless monkey becomes a Karamja monkey as a greegrees and you can have more than 1 greegrees type as I now have 3 Karamja monkey ones. :P

I built on the Mort'ton temple just to get rid of the timbers and limestone bricks in my bank. It was very quiet there tonight, a rare thing.

Okay, back to gathering seconds.

But wait! Merch doesn't have red dhide for ranging armor. I thought about making her a set for her bday a few weeks ago, but she said she was buying a set off Whiskas, but Whiskas hasn't been heard from for a while. I geared up for melee and set out for the deadly Brimhaven dungeon. My first foray to killing red dragons went extremely well; I was to the point of what should I drop to make room for the hides and bones. Great, I'd gotten 10 hides and bones my first time. My second trip wasn't as fruitful. Only 3 hides and bones using the same inventory as the other time. :/ Ah well, it's okay as that's 2 sets of full red dhide and a pair of vambs for me to alch.

Now, back to getting seconds.

Not! I could pop over to my PoH and use these bones on my gilded altar! And I could make those Zamorak brews with the Greenman's ale keg I have in my kitchen. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I found out you can eat jangerberries. XD At least they aren't poisonous!

I use the Kharyll teleport in my PoH and start getting Mort Myre fungi. I get a giggle when I leave the swamp: You happily skip out of Mort Myre. :) Tele to Ardy and kill some newtroosts and spidines for newt eyes and red spider eggs. I logged out after setting myself up on Miscellania with the hopes that I'll go back to Ardy and finish getting those spider eggs.

No comments: