Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Kitt Fox Needs Hats Badly

Or VAD 2: Electric Boogaloo.

The stupid cat medal. So, I bought a new kitten yesterday and because I was also doing laundry, it took until this morning for the little furball to grow up. The kitten caught 31 hellrats last night and as a cat caught 119. It was still a normal cat. <_< even though it's for a different cat.

The highlight of the VAD was Merch Gwyar saving my bacon. I needed to have the apothecary make me a strength potion. Red spider eggs, no problem as I had to grab one for the VAD anyway. I hit the hill giants under Edgeville; they were surprisingly devoid of the usual crowd of people. I looked like a dork whacking giants with a pick and no armor, but I killed a lot and still didn't get a limpwurt root. Merch was on, so I PMed her and asked if she had any. She did and we traded up. If you see her, tell her she looks smexy with her d scimmy, mkay? :P

Today I unlocked all the balloon journeys. Zybez has a great guide on these, found here.

I had to kill SoS monsters to get the skull sceptre for VAD and one of the minotaurs dropped a clue scroll. It lead to this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket. I'm going to hang onto the blouse in the hopes that I'll get the skirt/pants that go with it. I do have a selling thread on Sal's and the OF (300k cash) if anyone's interested. Before I posted that I was selling the blouse, I checked out Sal's to see if anyone was buying one. Kalipop had a "Costume Room Clearance Sale" with a ton of TT items. I looked things over and saw he had 2 black berets and a boater set. Something possessed me and I made an offer on the boater set and 1 black beret for 670k total. We met up at his PoH (nice digs :)) and made the trade. The beret doesn't look as cool on me as it does on other people.

I now need more money, so I'm cutting magics and yews at the gnome stronghold to fletch into longbows and hi alch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoooo you finally got that elusive black hat.
But.... that shirt.. is so.. pretty.. only 300k... - NO! MUST RESIST POWER OF ELEGANT CLOTHING! *pulls mouse away from pile of coins*
My elusive black hat is Cav, though my highwayman mask is very nice as it is :D I think I mgiht be able to afford one after getting 40 slayer and doing the miscellania quests.

Anonymous said...

I WANT AN ELE' BLOUSE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY! lol =-)