Friday, September 7, 2007

Random Things

A few random levels I got last night and today:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I had a bad start to the morning. A mouse woke me up at 5 am. It was screaming every minute because it got stuck to a glue trap. I hate being woken up from a sleep by crap like that (babies excluded). I ended up napping for an hour in the afternoon which seemed okay but didn't help at all.

Mostly I did slayer. I talk to Chaedlar in Zanaris and she gave me kurask. Oh boy! I hadn't done them before, so I got out my leaf-bladed spear and trucked to the backend of the Fremmy slayer caves. Yuck. My food went too quickly, so I Burthorped it and did some cave crawlers. Chaedlar next gave me dust devils. My first time with those also. I was worried about how long I would last because the few dust devil guides suggest barrows armor (Guthans or Torags) or ranging. I had no arrows, so melee it was. Surprisingly easy. My best drop was an earth battlestaff. Next up, more kurask. Ah, no. Burthorped it for kalaphites, then got cave horrors. Wow; great drops of snapdragon, toadflax, belladonna and torstol! I also got another black mask and 2 clue scrolls. The first scroll was coordinates in the Wilderness, so I pitched it and the next drop was another clue scroll. I did the second one and I did go into the Wildy twice, but they were dig by the agility course and look in a crate at the Dark Fortress. I got a rune pick, 2 rune axes, black dhide chaps, 11 purple sweets and 13 green firelighters.

I dumped most of the items I had saved for level 1 clues and did a bit of fletching of the yew logs I'd chopped yesterday while farming. School is in session for Canada/U.S./Europe, so the yew trees south of the flax field at Seer's were empty until around 6pm. I grew corn, strawberries and watermelons. That last batch of melons sucked ass - only 9 with the magic secateurs! >:[ I have more farming to do tomorrow with all those herb seeds I got today. I topped up the Misc. coffers to 1.6M.

I did runecraft a couple days ago and decided to try out a tip Teacuptime mentioned with degraded pouches - leave the pouches in the bank as the dark wizard will fix them anyway. It works! I won't have to keep getting new ones from abyssal leeches. Thanks! Speaking of runecrafting, I mined a bunch of pure essense, too, and noticed only 3 bots. Either Jagex is getting better at banning them so they can't get back on or the people running the bot programs are in school.

Here's the fattest lazy cat I've seen so far in RS. Boy that butt is huge! There are lazy hellcats that are larger in the behind.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did you end up doing with it after you got it out of the glu trap?

Not a bad ttrail, last one I did I got a willow bow and some green dhide chaps.

Nasty watermelons, they should be growing like weeds with your farming prowess.