Monday, September 24, 2007

A Simple Thanks

To those players who decided to fight the Zamorak mages, rangers and warriors along the ZMI altar short route yesterday and today:

Thanks.

Yesterday, I began the trek to leveling runecrafting. Really power-leveling tbh, which isn't easy when I normally make runes when I need them. I'd mined over 10k p ess and thought it might be enough for level 75, but it wasn't. I needed to mine another 2k or so. A bit of math here: I carried 3 pouches (small, medium, large) which gave me 41 p ess to craft. I used the Moonclan/Ourainia teleports, meaning I carried astrals and laws with me at all times. My equipment was a mud staff, black d hide body and chaps, mind helm, mind shield, boots of lightness, spottier cape and glory ammy. I gained an average of 700XP per run and kept my pouches fixed about every 1k ess used.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Double chaos is exciting! I sell them for tokkul

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
54 ess with all 4 pouches. w00tage!

For the other minor goal I have: hunter, prayer, slayer and smithing are left to get to 1M XP each. Smithing is very close. Prayer and hunter will take more time. I'm still on lunar magic (in case Merch gets talked into do DT soon), so I can use NPC Contact for slayer.

3 comments:

Vaskor said...

Wow! Giant pouch is a great achievement. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

:wub:

As one of those fighters, you are very welcome.

And wow! Go you on the level. A giant pouch is huge!

(Merch Gwyar)

kuemper said...

Before I could put ess inside it, I would wear the giant pouch on my head. XD