Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Wheat Thins Tried To Kill Me

Finally, all those shade remains are mine! Mwuhahahaha!!1!!!!shiftone!!11! While dealing death to the undead, I got a defense level.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Also, I was snacking on Wheat Thins out of the box. The stupid crackers kept getting trapped in a fold along the edge of the inner bag. While growling at the box because I'd dumped half of its contents in my lap, my health had gotten shredded down to 10hp. :o I glanced up in time to scarf a monkfish, only to see a shade tart slap me for 10 damage. Grrr...

So, tomorrow it's check my trees first, then hop down to Mort'ton for some pyromania. While I was banking, I got the Drunken Dwarf random. I spoke to him and he gave me the obligatory beer and kebab. I quaffed the beer happily and munched down the kebab. Ugggh. Bad kebab did this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My crystal shield reverted to seed form this morning. I've been stockpiling arrows, so I really don't need the crystal bow yet. :P

My total level is now 1880. What a nice year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.