Monday, September 17, 2007

If You Build It, They Will Come

I checked on my fruit trees, then hit Miscellainia to see what they had for me. Oh, many herbs and more seeds! I managed to get halfway to 78 herblore with 66k+ to go. I have more trees to farm and finished the night by planting the last wood trees - maples. I also got another spirit seed which I'll plant when the one that's growing now is done growing. :P

Now, I'm low on seconds and vials for potions. Getting the seconds isn't too hard, mostly running around or a bit of combat at Creature Creation. Vials I could either make or buy, so I checked Taverly first. Only 11 in stock. Did I want to tap dance around rock crabs to get seaweed? Uh not really. Alternatively, I could do something that would help train crafting, woodcutting, combat, firemaking and prayer and get me more money. Yes, shade burning time again! Firstly, I got the oil I wanted for 546 burnings, then got limestone and timber for building the temple. It took me about 4 hours to make all that olive oil sacred, but I did it. I was frustrated though since it seemed people were conspiring to keep me from straight-out clicking on the sacred flame. I resorted to right clicking and sorting through names which too longer. Someone asked, "Why do you people do this?" Many answers popped up - crafting XP, it's fun, shade burning, but this took the cake:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

XD

I peeked into Merch's chat channel Canting Away. It was all right; not what I expected since there weren't a ton of people on. I will say that Cougar came off as whiny and manipulative: she kept asking for help while doing Regicide, but refused to stay in one spot; she kept getting lost and wouldn't stay put until someone could help in game; she complained about being sick and couldn't understand that not eating does that sometimes. I know she's Merch's friend and all, but I so wanted to bitch slap her through the monitor. :S

Tomorrow: second gathering and magic tree cutting.

No comments: