Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ah, good friend

Sparhawke came to my rescue, not only to craft an onyx amulet, but to enchant it as well! *hugs* Sadly, I'm attempting to sell this ammy for 4.1M. I posted on OF and Sal's and replied to someone buying a fury on OF; the person might respond, I don't know. I hope someone will buy it. I may try to log onto World 2 early this morning (4a my time) and see if I can sell there.

With that out of the way, I'm at 6s and 7s on what to do on RS. I'm torn between lighting fires or pickpocketing gnomes. I did the Barbarian Training and can light fires with a bow, but I haven't tested it thoroughly yet. As for gnomes, I get caught with them as much as I do with paladins but at 1/3 of the damage taken! Gnomes hit for 1 and pallys hit for 3 when they catch you. Hmmm...

No comments: