Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Calculations

Well, I did a few trial runs of all 8 rooms in PP this afternoon, watched a few videos of others doing PP and used the PP calculator to figure out the math parts. Basically, run through the first 6 rooms and only find the door to the next room - don't check the chest or sarcophagus. When you get to room 7, search 4 urns and find the door to the last room. In room 8, search all 13 urns and the chest before time runs out. This method gives me a whopping 16,635 XP for 5 minutes. :o I get 1k more XP this way than checking every chest and looting every urn in room 8. From this point on, I need 6,967,036 XP; 419 games (419x5 = 2095 minutes/60 = 34.916666~ hours); 11.6388888~ days if playing PP 3 hours per day to get to level 99. I have 28 games to get to level 92, the XP halfway mark.

I finished farming my veggies and fruits this morning and got 83 farming, too!

3 comments:

Vaskor said...

Yeah, that the way to do it :-) But 4 urns in the second to last room is a minimum. In majority of the cases there should be time to get more urns in that room and still get all urns in the last one. On a few occasions I was even able to get both rooms 100% (26 urns and 2 chests!). So, the number of hours gotta be even less.

kuemper said...

Even if I can loot 4 urns and just check for snakes in the others, it's about 18k XP.

Vaskor said...

I was checking for snakes till 97, then someone suggested to stop doing it, so I did. It increased food consumption roughly in two times, but when I was reaching 98 and 99 I was getting 20-21K per run. Maybe you can try this way too and see if it is better at 92. Honestly, I am not sure, but it might be slightly faster.
Anyway, congratz on 'half-way' mark!