Friday, August 17, 2007

Mummy Doesn't Like You Best

The worst thing about doing PP is the lost mummy. If you haven't done Contact!, then the worst thing is no bank in Sophenam :P. Every once in a while, when you're doing PP with another player, they'll crack a sarcophogus and out pops a mummy. The other person runs away, leaving you holding the bag. Yes, someone else's mummy will attack you if the person who woke it up leaves the room. I used to open sarcophogi, but no longer.

89 thieving today, so I can relax until tomorrow. I have some logs to fletch and alch and flax to craft, too. Oh, I also made the 10M mark after selling my PP artefacts to Simon Templeton. I know, I could go faster just dropping them, but they give such good cash.

A little mouse looked at me while I was playing. I yelled at it and it ran away. I saw it later, stuck to a glue trap and squeaking its little heart out. I decided to yell at it while I packed up our leftover food that the mice hadn't gotten into inside big plastic containers. I was so pissed at it for eating my popcorn, I almost bashed its head in with a hammer. >:[

I think that's all for now. Thanks for reading! :)

3 comments:

Vaskor said...

Pharaoh's sceptre resolves the problem. I am personally banking trinkets in Edgeville (using glory ammy) and teleporting back to the pyramid using the sceptre. While in Edgeville, I can also sometime sell some sharks or pots or rings or armors if I see people asking for them. It makes the Pyramid Plundering much less repetitious, as you have a short break for trading and conversations in Edgeville between runs.

And yes, the mummy problem is there... Players are trying to get a sceptre and open all sarcophaguses. I always have auto-retaliate off and if mummy is there I just turn protect from melee on and ignore it.

Anonymous said...

Lol @ other people's mummys. I skimmed first, and saw the phrase "That's right, other people's mummies will attack you if you leave the room" Xp

That poor mouse, it just wanted a snack!
What do you do with them after you catch them?

Anonymous said...

You write very well.