Thursday, August 16, 2007

Test Your Might

RS news: 88 thieving last night. Major yayness for that because I managed to play PP for an hour before going a bit nutty. I'm slowly working on my goals, except for runecrafting being a short term one. That'll have to go on the back burner for now as thieving moved its way to the forefront.

I emptied the deposits of maple logs, nests and flax last night as I couldn't wait any longer. Some days I just get a wild hair to keep farming and farming. Officially, I now have the 55,296 maple logs (according to the Zybez calculator) required to burn for 99 firemaking.

Today has been a short playing day. I did some shopping to restock food and bought 6 glue traps for those damn mice. I also bought a plastic container to stick boxed food in in case the little bastards decide mashed potatos would be a great snack. I'm at my wits end on getting rid of these mice. I'm praying to every diety that the ones in the house now are the only ones to worry about and there's no other ways in/out.

We got 5 movies today. Wal-mart was having a 2/$10 special and hubby and I found 4 movies we wanted: Heathers, Mortal Kombat, Escape from L.A. and Barbershop. The last movie, Fright Night, I found at Dominion and begged hubby to buy it for me. So, we paid $30 for 5 movies that we can watch as much as we want.

2 comments:

Vaskor said...

Be careful with those mice :-) One never knows what they are capable of. It reminds me the Mousehunt movie... Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, sometimes I just farm forever.
When I first ogt members about a week ago I farmed for about 4 days straight lol.
But then I remembered quest,s oh glorius quests :D

I find theivings a lot of fun :)
I haven't played pyramid plunder yet though.

Yeah, mice seem to like anything in boxes >.<

PS Walmart CDs are cheapness to the max. We do the same thing, we've gotten so many dvds since walamart started trying to get rid of them :P