Thursday, August 9, 2007

Show Me The Money!

I decided to browse the OF to see if anyone was buying a Guthix dhide body or rune skirt (g). Found a guy buying the Guthix and posted, offering to sell mine for 400k. I added him to my friends list. He logged on a few minutes later and we haggled a bit. He offered an obsidian staff in exchange. I said no. He then asked if he sold the staff for 300k would that be enough (instead of 400k). I said it was and waited. Five-ten minutes later, he offers up the obby staff and full snakeskin. o_O No. I just want cash. If I don't find a buyer in the next few days, I'll hi alch it.

What is it about people not understanding cash only? Normally, I wouldn't mind bartering, but I want cash to fund my construction and Miscellania management.

I helped out someone on a TT by selling one of the addy square shields for 3k.

Oh the mice have been partying all day over the PB and rice. Weirdos.

No comments: