Sunday, August 26, 2007

Turn up the Reactor Power Input ...3 ...More ...Points!

Pyramid Plunder is on my list of places I'm not going to see for a long, long time. I am so sick of that place. Thankfully, I get into a zone when I start each game, so the clicking is automatic. The only thing today was someone - didn't catch the name and barely caught a glimpse as he got tele'd out of the room - opened the sarcophagus in the last room, leaving me to get pounded on by a pissed-off mummy. I turned on protect from melee and figured that was it. Oh no! When the mummy would smack me, I'd stop looting to turn and hit. I constantly had to click on the urns to keep myself looting.

Anyway, I'm going to try a different world tomorrow. For the next level math: around 56 games (depends on how the time goes, sometimes I get more and less XP each run) or another 5 hours. To 99: about 190 games (again, depends on how quick I am) or about 16 hours. I try to get plundering over with ASAP, then take a break from RS and return to do something else, cracking safes or getting clue scrolls.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I went out today. First stop was feeding the ducks at one of the local ponds. Not just the ducks, but pigeons, a pair of swans and a sandpiper. After that, we ate lunch and hit the library for books for me to read. Hubby got me a book on making web pages and html, so maybe I'll learn something useful. :)

I updated my comic for September, too. I like to get a month's worth of comics uploaded at a time. Since it's only once a week, it's no biggie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for feeding the ducks :P
You don't know html? but your blog looks nice, is it jsut a premade kinda thing?
Grats on 96 :D