Friday, August 3, 2007

The Spoils


















I finished my tomb raiding and took 2 pictures of the spoils. The picture to the left is almost everything I looted from the chests, plus cash and swamp tar. The picture on the right is the results of a level 3 clue scroll which was part of the chest booty. I kept a log of what I received and will post the results now.

Expenses:

- 8300 gold spent on olive oil
- time taken to chop 210 magic logs
- time taken to make 210 4 dose olive oils from 280 3 dose olive oils
- time taken to gather planks
- time taken to mine limestone
- 130 monkfish eaten

Gains:

- 1 hitpoint level
- 1 prayer level (21,000 prayer XP)
- 1 combat level
- 84,945 firemaking XP
- undetermined crafting XP for helping build the temple to make sacred oil

From the burning of 210 fiyr shade remains on 210 magic pyre logs, I gained 125k gold, 31 bronze keys, 44 red keys, 68 crimson keys, 16 black keys and 8 purple keys. The keys, in turn, opened identically colored locked chests and gave me these items:

- 113,253 gold
- 960 swamp paste
- 4 rune scimitars
- 6 adamant warhammers
- 15 adamant spears
- 11 poisoned adamant spears
- 22 pieces of fine cloth
- 7 black plate bodies
- 248 death runes
- 73 blood runes
- 5 amulets of power
- 3 adamant chain bodies
- 4 adamant 2 handed swords
- 5 rune medium helms
- 2 adamant plate bodies
- 4 adamant plate legs
- 4 adamant plate skirts
- 7 admant full helms
- 6 adamant kite shields
- 3 battlestaves
- 6 Flamtaer hammers
- 3 adamant battleaxes
- 8 black spears
- 11 adamant square shields
- 2 rune long swords
- 2 adamant long swords
- 6 mithril plate skirts
- 1 mithril plate body
- 2 rune swords
- 10 noted yew logs
- 1 level 3 clue scroll (rune axe, rune full helm, black dragonhide legs, rune long sword and Sara page 3)

If I were able to merchant all these items for a good price, you're looking at a good 1M gold. Since I will likely hi alch most of it, it'll be around 500k for everything. I'm keeping the addy kite and square shields, addy 2h, rune scimitars, fine cloth, runes and yew logs. So if someone tells you burning shades isn't worth the time, they are lying. Yes, gathering the items I needed took the better part of a gaming day, but by getting them myself I saved money.

I majorly lucked out on the clue scroll - no trips to the Wildy!!!! I did have to fight a double agent at Shilo village, but he was a breeze to kill.

What are my plans now? Probably gathering more materials to help build the temple on World 131. I can use the crafting XP to get to an old goal of 80 crafting. I may make some battlestaves as I have 244 buckets of sand in my bank which I was planning on making into vials for herblore, but with the shade burning giving me almost 400 empty vials (I picked up what people were dropping), I think I'm stocked for the moment. With battlestaves, the hard part is finding a shop that doesn't have other stave buyers and world hopping since shops only stock 5 and the respawn rate is ungodly slow.

I hi alched 90% of the items and got a whopping 339k.

1 comment:

j0sh said...

mind passing summa that to snake eye 95? Lol