Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Hand! My Hand!

The only thieving I did was getting seeds off Martin in Draynor. I noticed my stock of raw corn was very low, so I headed over and started stealing from the master gardener. I got tomato seeds and decided to keep those, too. Then it went to watermelon and strawberry seeds - just 1 more seed to make 3 so I can plant and I'd get 2 instead. XD I grew all the tomatos and watermelons tonight and will work on the corn tomorrow, along with 12 strawberry seeds I found outside the courthouse in Seer's. What luck!

Today was farming as I'd unloaded the nests and herbs from Miscellania. I should get 83 farming soon as I got some big tree seeds (2 magic, 2 yew) , a palm seed and a calquat seed. My usual method of farming is to head over to Catherby, fill up the allotment patches and do something else (fish or cut yews) while stuff grows. I did a bit of fishing - barbarian fishing no less. You use your hand as bait by wiggling your fingers very fast. The pic is of me catching a shark. I just couldn't be bothered hunting for a harpoon buried somewhere in my bank vault. :)

IRL, I had to get a package ready to send to my daughter for her birthday at the end of the month. I baked her chocolate chip cookies which she loves and she's getting some cool clothes and handbags, too.

We may be getting an exterminator in to deal with the mice. My mother-in-law (M-I-L) asked if there were still "creatures" around. In unison, hubby and I said, "Hell yes!" She was taken aback from our response and reprimanded us with "You should have told me so I could get an exterminator in". We told her that we didn't think they cared because the mice stayed in the basement with us. So, the rodent problem may be under control, but nothing definite has been set.

Tomorrow, I should be back to the normal scheduled Plundering.

4 comments:

Vaskor said...

Catching Sharks with bare hands looks utterly cool!

Anonymous said...

That's what I do, Catherby's become my favourite spot between the fishing near bank, farming near bank, trees near bank, dock near bank, and seaweed/soda ash seller near bank Xp
Except I fish with my little "Lobster home", rather than my bare hands. Fishing for lobsters with bare hands could have nasty side effects for someone as clumsy as me :aware:

Anonymous said...

Wassup

I wanted to share with you a AMAZING site I just came across teaching [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] like they teach it in the Israeli Army (IDF) If you guys have seen the Discovery Channel TV Show called Fight Quest you would have seen their chief instructor Ran Nakash there featured on their [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] episode. Anyways, let me know what you think. Is training via the internet something you would do?


cheers

Steve

Anonymous said...

Hi Folks
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found a great deal on custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com/entertainment-centers.html][b] Contemporary Entertainment Centers [/b][/url]. These guys have 24/7 call-in service and they installed AND delivered my custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com/entertainment-centers.html][b] Entertainment Center [/b][/url]all for Free!!! I just bought from them, and I've never had a more seamless internet buy -they ACTUALLY called me to confirm the order and talk about delivery time… unreal!

L8r

http://cia.vc/stats/project/gnome/bigboard