Friday, August 24, 2007

Race Against Time

Again, I started my day at PP with the foresight of never, ever doing again what I did yesterday. No more leveling like that! PP began on a shitty tone - the door to the next room is the 4th door, scarabs in every chest, multiple poisonings from urns. Bleech! It didn't help that my hubby, who's computer is 3 feet from mine, was playing his own equally frustrating game and we sort of fed off each other. Eventually, I found The Zone and things fell into place.

Kuittaa from Sal's is, well, not stopping playing RS but not being a game whore (like me :P). He said he'd achieved his gaming goals when he reached 99 farming a few days ago. I feel bad that he's not going to be around as much in game, but he's living his life. Anyway, I'd told him he couldn't leave without showing me his super smexy cape emote, so when he logged in this morning, he said he'd meet me at PP. That cape is so neat. It's on my list to get, but I will go slow - no power farming or getting 1M XP in a single day.

I took a break from PP after 30 games. I only need 48 to get to level 95. I got hubby off to work after making and eating lunch together and logged back in at 3ish. As soon as I get to room 1, I see: System Update: 3:00 in the lower left corner. 8o Talk about pressure! So I ran and checked doors until I got to room 8, then checked for snakes, opened the chest (no scarabs, yay!) and looted what urns I could before logging out with 5 seconds to go on the update timer. I tried logging in afterwards, but the worlds are down. I just checked my tab and 131 is up.

2 comments:

Vaskor said...

Nice. Running against two clocks at the same time. That's a thrill :-)

Anonymous said...

"CAUTION: Getting over 1 mill experience a day can be hazardous to your health. Do not attempt!"

Didn't you read the label on the can of runescape? :O

I bet that 3 minute run was rather interesting :P