Monday, August 6, 2007

The Slayer part 2

Ah, slayer goal is complete! :) The left picture shows my gaining 70 slayer and the ability to slaughter kurasks (oh boy)! Shortly afterwards, I gained 79 attack. When last I left you, dear reader, I was anxiously wondering whether to melee or mage 121 lesser demons. I decided to go with my trusty scimitar and shield and toddle under the village of Taverly. There was one other person killing lessers, but we shared demons without complaint. I like those people. None of this: Mine! Get lost, n00b! Just straight-forward: I'm here and so are you. We can get our kills in without childish behavior.




Assignments - Changed or Not - Noteworthy Loot
121 Lesser Demons
131 Jellies - 2 rune full helms, clue scroll
190 Jungle Horrors - 2 clue scrolls!
176 Dagannoths - Burthorped
40 Cave Crawlers
138 Black Demons - Burthorped
30 Goblins
169 Bloodveld

During the jelly slayage, I gained 80 strength and 100 combat. 8^o I thought I had 2 more levels to get (80 attack) before reaching triple digits. The picture on your right is the delightful rewards from the jelly clue scroll. My second level 3 clue that didn't shove me into the Wilderness, though I did fight 2 Saradomin wizards and fixed a puzzle box. The froggish looking item in the center is Guthix dragonhide body armor. Basically, it's black d'hide that's been blessed by Guthix and carries that god's symbol. I have it and the rune skirt (g) for sale on Sal's. Finally, I returned to normal spells tonight and happily hi alched all the goodies I found on the ground from monster drops. About 200k worth with a few exceptions.

Tomorrow, it's back to business as usual - farming. I scored with high level herb seeds and belladonna. I also managed to grab some strawberry and watermelon seeds which I'll grow into gardener payments. Hopefully I'll gain a herblore level tomorrow with herbs from Miscellania. I still need more money to keep the coffers full. I'm at 6.1M currently and will most likely toss 500k into the treasury.

RS news - Clan Chat. It sounds great, if you enjoy yakking on IRC (internet relay channel). I popped onto one this morning, saw it was IRC and abruptly left. IRC holds no fun for me; either everyone is talking so quickly you can't follow or they all shut up when a new person signs in.

I'll be fixing a few things on the blog. Such as removing completed goals and adding new ones.

No comments: