Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun

My first "rare" drop: the Pharaoh's Sceptre from PP! I stayed there for almost 2 hours tonight and gained enough XP to be halfway to level 89!

Other fun thing tonight happened while I was on my way to check an oak tree behind Lumbridge castle. I noticed a drunken dwarf wandering around, chasing a poor level 4 and throwing rocks at him. Well, that "poor" level 4 is Ffgg627 and very likely a sweatshop worker who makes RS money to sell for real money! >:[ I call them bots regardless. Ffgg627 died not once, but *3 times* at the general store because the stupid bot wouldn't talk to the dwarf, who was throwing rocks at it. What a dumb fuck! XD

Oh a couple things I forgot to mention in my last blog post. I've been getting H.A.M. clues and got a couple "good" items - wizard top (g) and wizard top (t). I really don't want either and the chances of me sellling them are horrible, so I checked Zybez for how much they alch. 9 gold. o_O I found someone (who probably thinks he got a great trade) who wanted the (t) top. I traded and he asked for my price. I replied with 100k, extremely low, and he put up splitbark legs (worth about 80k, high alch for 24k). Meh, I agreed to the trade and alched the legs. I'm thinking about saving these types of items for a drop party I *might* have when I hit 99 thieving.

I'm working on making the blog look good and readable. I want people to stop by and keep stoping by. I'm learning how with this as my first blog was on Sal's and so much easier to use, especially posting images.

4 comments:

Vaskor said...

Gratz on the sceptre! Now you can bank your trinkets and still get super fast exp.

Anonymous said...

.. why not just keep them, for 24k? :P
Just shove them in your bank, make a quick add on Sals or something, and let the buyers contact you.

Yah for nice drops! :D

I liek your blog so far, gonig to keep reading downwards :)

Lol PS shameless promotion is the way to go!

kuemper said...

I do keep my trinkets because I am so cheap. :P

Anonymous said...

so im just a random person and all but does an1 know the odds of getting a sceptre in a game (i have 93 theiving atm)