Monday, August 13, 2007

Insert David Bowie song title here

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hmm why is this shit underlined??? Seriously, it's blue when I type and underlined. Fucking html bullshit. Ha ha, I fixed it. Fuck you html, just fuck you! :P

The update on RS today is about updated clothes and hairstyles (+facial hair for males) to choose from. You can have hair like Juliet or Romeo or the Champion's guild master. After much thought when I knew this was a possibility (see August BTS), I teetered on the edge. I liked how Kitt Fox looked when I chose the outfit and hair 3+ years ago. I'm a cheap person and the regular style changes cost money. With the update, the first week give free changes. I don't know if that includes multiple changes with the same account or what. I found a new hairstyle, blouse and skirt combo I liked (re: 80s flashback). You can see it under the Kitt Fox section to your left - old KF on the left, new KF on the right. I'm going to bug hubby when he gets home from work to log on and change his character so I can see the options for choices males get. ^_^

Today will probably be spent at the Gnome Stronghold, cutting down yew and magic trees. I have a magic tree in the tree patch there and I'm the only person who can cut it. :P Farming rocks! When my magic tree is cut down, I run north and start chopping the nearest yew. I'm saving the logs to fletch into longbows to alch for cash.

The pictures at the top. While I was cutting my magic tree, there was Bluefox39 cutting the open (menaing anyone with 75 wc can cut it) magic tree beside me. He wore full lumberjack clothes and with his Van Dyke facial hair and the lumberjack cap, he looked like Jayne Cobb from Firefly (episode: The Train Job).

No comments: