Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fixed!

Another entry, but with a fixed screenie of my high scores. I can't believe I didn't see construction listed until now. A big thanks to Teacuptime, a Sal's blogger and poster, since he's been training construction too and mentioned in his blog that he was in the top 5,000 of this skill. I probably should take a shot of my stats when I'm logged on as I think that would be a better picture, but I still think people would like to see how much I've gone up or down compared to other players.

I've added 2 new blogs, a fun comic and RuneScape to my list of links you should check out. Tail Feather updates on Sundays (one of the rare comics that does) for anyone curious. The drawing does get better. :P

Speaking of blogs, I got hooked on reading Princess sjd's 3 blogs. I wanted to find out why she left Sal's (she still lurks but doesn't post; shame, shame Sharon!), but she doesn't mention too many details. Some confusion on the IRC Novus. Anyway, I'm slightly pissed as she claims to love blogging, yet hasn't posted in her latest blog for 2 weeks. I understand Real Life can get you down, but does it take that long to throw out, "Attack of Real Life! No time to post!"? Have some consideration for those of us not part of your Royalty of RuneScape forum. Annoyed about that place; you have to become a registered member to view any posts. >:(

Today is supposed to be Regatta Day in Newfoundland. This lovely provincial holiday will more than likely get canceled until a later date because of Tropical Storm Chantel. Hubby is pissed as this will be his 7th day of work in a row. You can't exactly call ahead and find out if the store is open or not since he works the morning shift and is one of the first people there.

Blogwise, I'm looking for info on how to imbed a video and get a stat signature to show. If anyone knows how, could you leave a comment and explain for me? *cuteness*

No comments: