Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pocket Lint Inspector

Only level today was 78 crafting. Skill updates: I'm 20k from 82 farming, 3k from 88 magic and 180k from 87 thieving. I'd been intent on mining pure essence, but I did some calculations on buying an onyx gem and realized I was very close to having enough tokkul to buy one! I spent this evening checking for requisite pocket lint at King Lathas' castle in Ardougne. Along with getting 2 chaos runes, which I save to sell at TzHaar for tokkul, I find 80gp and it's adding up. I'm over 5.5M right now. When I get the onyx gem, I'll ask a friend to craft it into an onyx amulet, then I'll enchant it into a fury amulet. I might sell it, depends on if I can find a buyer. The amulet isn't something I want as I have so many ammys in my bank as it is and glory ammy works fine for me.

You may be wondering who that hottie is to your right. That's Chef Curtis Stone from The Take Home Chef on TLC. None of the chefs I worked with every looked like him! *drools* He has that New Romantic look from 1979 - 1982, especially when he dons tv makeup.

I have a mouse problem which I've mentioned on one of my other haunts, Boards of Magic. Anyway, the mice have been nibbling on the poisoned blocks I set out and even go so far as to shove the empty tart tin away from the wall as if asking for a refill. Well, tonight they got some fresh peanut butter and basmati rice poisoned tarts to chow on. Friday, hubby and I will trek down to Canadian Tire and see if they have small weave wire mesh so hubby can finally close up where the mice are coming into the house.

No comments: