Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thieving time

First and foremost: I finally sold that fury amulet. Thank you Cgerman for buying, even though you will probably sell it for more money. I have a sweet 9.4M in my bank.

Second and fivemost: I learned how to get my pictures to look right in this blog! Thanks to Photobucket for making an html link in my album. I think I can do the same for adding pics in the middle of a blog.

Lastly, I found more RS centered blogs to read. Timothy Gold's The Chronicles of RuneScape is one of the best I've read so far.

Onto the title of this post. I really enjoy cracking safes at the Rogue's Den and I'm going to use this as my main method to level 99 thieving. It only gives 70 XP per safe, but I usually get gems which I save for crafting into bracelets. I'll be augmenting this method with PP and pickpocketing. If I can get into doing the safes 4 hours a day, I'll have that precious skill cape in a couple months. I definitely want it before 2008!

Other things I'm doing - trying to cut 200 yew and 200 mage logs a day at the gnome Stronghold. I have a magic tree in a plot, plus there's one magic tree beside it and 3 yews not far. I can cut my magic until it's down to a stump, then run and chop on a yew tree. I have Miscellanians gathering maple logs (and nests) and flax. The flax will be spun into bow strings to go with the bows I'll be fletching. Somewhere amongst all this I need to mine essence and craft into runes, probably nats.

I did 2 clue scrolls tonight. The first I got a Guthix vestment bottom which I don't want. Stop giving me these fucking prayer robes! I want a damn beret or Bob the Cat shirt! >:[ The second clue was crappy (coif and studded body).

No comments: