Sunday, August 19, 2007

Crafty Saturday

Today was all about crafting. I was close to gaining smithing and crafting levels, so I trudged over to Keldagrim and mined about 800 gold ores (minus the ones used for payment to the dwarf for banking for me) at the gold mine where Between A Rock and A Hard Place quest starts. After that, I tele'd to Port Phasmatys to smelt them and gained 73 smithing.

After that, I took a break for a bit to help build the temple in Mort'ton. I
had just over 105k XP until 79 crafting, so I used up all my planks and limestone bricks to get 3/4th of the way there. I hit the crafting guild to pick up a bracelet mold, then returned to Port Phasmatys to make bracelets with all the gems I've gotten cracking safes. Oh I can now make black vambrances which means I can do something with those black d hides smoldering in my bank!

Last night started a bit off but came out fantastic. I logged onto World 131 as usual, but I couldn't get in as the server was offline. Oh Noes!!!! So I tried 124 and that was offline, too. Just as an off chance, I clicked on World 2 and managed to get in. I typed in my name and password, waiting for the This world is full message - it didn't pop up! :o Well, I had left myself alching at Falador, so I finished alching my bows and decided to see if anyone was buying a wizzy top (g). I saw 1 person buy the full set. I took my chances and typed: Selling wizzy top (g) Selling wizzy top (g) 250k. I got a buyer right off! Took me a bit to remember to get my trade off friends, but I sold that top! w00t!

IRL stuff: I watched Fright Night tonight and will likely have weird dreams. Wing Street Pizza Hut makes delicious, deep fried apple pies. Mmmm.... No more mice today, but I hear them thumping in the walls. It sounds like a couple of cats fighting or a dog galloping across the floor. Also, I've been having trouble getting Firefox to log me into RS. This week I've been browsing forums and comics and stuff, but when I go to log in to RS, I get that White Window of Death and Firefox locks up for 20 minutes. When I can try again, RS loads with no problems. Anyway, today I was grateful for keeping IE around as I had to use that to get onto the internet. Firefox would not open at all after I tried getting to RS. It's really strange and nobody I know who knows about computers knows wtf is happening. *sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*jealous of your crafting level*
Don't you love it when you finally can make a new item when you level up, though? :D

I think I'm gnig to go try rebuilding the temple. Sounds interesting.

Vaskor said...

Congratz on 73 crafting! Every crafting, smithing and mining levels after 65 are so much pain...

kuemper said...

I'll end up ranging black dragons soon. I love getting new stuff to make.