Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm not gonna take it

No more level 3 clues for me. I can't take the pressure of the Wilderness anymore. Considering I get crap I don't need, it's not worth the trouble. I dropped one I got from jellies today. I'll stick to H.A.M. clues and pray to Icthlarin I get a black beret or Bob shirt.

Good news! I achieved 80 attack, 82 hit points and 101 combat today. I decided to do slayer tasks to get my attack up and my hit points naturally followed. Damn Dureal (Shilo village slayer master) kept giving me metal dragons that I had to Burthorpe. 38 steel dragons and 102 iron dragons in total. My drops were a bit shitty, except for 2 loop half keys, but they gave me shitty rewards from the crystal chest (1 dragonstone, 1 spinach roll and 2k gold BOTH TIMES).

Thieving - I found what I like doing, but the XP is low - cracking safes in Rogue's Den. It's 70 XP each safe, but I get gems which I keep for crafting into bracelets. Pickpocketing H.A.M. members is good, too, just for the clue scrolls. I think if I do a bit of pickpocketing here and there and augment it with PP, I'll be good for leveling.

Bummer news from last night. Josh (I don't recall his full RS name) was asking to buy a light source. I sold him a bull's eye lantern for 3k and told him how to use it. He couldn't light it because his firemaking was too low. I offered to light it and trade it back, but once lit, lanterns are non-tradeable! XD Josh took me to a quiet spot and told me to drop the lit lantern which I did. It didn't show up, so I refunded his money. I felt extra bad because I had had 2 candle lantern frames (just needed a candle) from looting Dorgesh-kaan chests, but sold them.

I also need to crack down on making money. My best bet is fletching yew longbows, then alching them. This means cutting yews, spinning flax, mining p ess and making nats. Gack to think about it! :(

1 comment:

Vaskor said...

Lol, I had the same 'bull**** lantern' experience with my friend :-)