Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Annoyed

Gack this is a shitty day for online. I'm getting PMed about a Mafia game I went tits up in the middle of playing. It stopped being fun; end of story. Getting a message from Cameron this morning makes me think Pat cc'ed my PM. That's something I utterly despise - being talked about behind my back, especially when the 3rd person jumps into the conversation. I explained to CS. I explained to Pat. Don't be too shocked with my bitchy reply to you, Cam. And to top it off, Cam replied to my reply. Ugh!

In RS, I just was not in the mood to associate with people, yet here were other players asking me questions and "emo pl0x?". I've turned public chat Off which means I hear nothing; I see nothing (ty Schultzy).

I got 76 herblore. I've been farming like made today, using up those seeds I got from slayer monsters. The herbs I keep an eye on in case they get diseased. Anything important is farmed on top of the Troll Stronghold.

Lastly, I'm 5k maple logs short of having enough to burn for 99 firemaking. Now it's just finding the zone to burn for 2 weeks.

No comments: