Thursday, August 23, 2007

Halfway

A short update as I'm a bit tired from running around dusty tombs. Level 92 achieved and only halfway to 99. Up until I get level 96, I'll be wondering if this was a good idea. I fiddled around with how I'm stealing trinkets and found a reliable method which nets me 18,660 XP, though sometimes it gets down to "Your time is up" message pops up just as I'm yoinking treasure from an urn. :P In room 7, I check all urns for snakes, loot 4 urns, find the door to room 8, loot all urns there and open the chest. With this, it's down to 350 games or 29.16666~ hours to go. If I can do 3 hours of PP a day, it's 9.72222~ days to that smexy cape.

2 comments:

Mab said...

Wow! I can't believe the xp involved in getting through the levels in the 90s.

Cheerleading all the way though.

Go Kuemper! Go Kuemper!

Anonymous said...

Well it's godo that you got's a neat strategy now rather than just theiving everything :)
Almost there, only 10 more days!! :D