Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Come to World 131

For those wondering, World 131 is the official temple building world currently. It was moved away from World 2 since that is a gigantic trading world and it is very difficult to log in there.

I just popped down to Mort'ton to buy olive oils. Enough to get me started back to building my nest egg and I find myself finishing cutting the same number of magic logs in the Tree Gnome stronghold. After supper, I spent the evening at the temple, rebuilding the walls with many other folk and gaining crafting XP at the same time. I feel good about doing this because I know what it's like to try to find a world or enough people to help you build it during the quest. The resources are ridiculously easy to obtain - limestone bricks: mine east of Varrock and chisel down; planks: grab a couple loads of the 4 respawning at the Barbarian Outpost; swamp tar: save what you find in the shade tombs. After I do my regular farming run in the morning, I'll head back to Mort'ton and start killing 200 fiyr shades to burn.

Quote of the day:

Scotty01030: W00t sanity at 84%

XD Rofl

Regatta day might be on tomorrow, depends on the winds.

My right foot from the ankle down across the top to where the toes join is swollen slightly. *sigh* Looks like my gout has returned. Time to keep it propped and randomly soaking in hot water with epsom salts. :/ I'm doing that after I post this, then heading to bed early for a change.

1 comment:

MerchGwyar said...

Ah! That's a quest that I need to do. I might join you over in World 131 soon then :)