Thursday, August 2, 2007

Here I Go Gathering

Today was a gathering day. I topped up on several herblore seconds such as newt eyes, dragon scales and Zamorak wine. I need to kill some banshees for fishing bait which I use to catch sardines. Then I head to the basement of the Tower of Life and create spidines - half spider, half sardine - because these critters drop a lot (6-12) red spider eggs each. Creature Creation is well worth the effort as 3 of the createable critters: spidine, newtroost and unicow drop some of the coveted herblore seconds which are difficult to get: red spider eggs, newt eyes and unicorn horns.

Currently, I'm killing fiyr shades underneath Mort'ton and will be burning their corpses for chest keys. I'm seriously considering using shade burning as my money making method. Many players do it and if you can sell what you loot, you get plenty of cash. Since I suck ass at merchanting (unless somebody is asking to buy something I have), I just hi alch what I find. Occasionally, I'll keep hold of something I know I'll need for a clue scroll, such as addy 2h or diamond ring.

I talked with Teacuptime about crafting law runes on World 99. It's a FFL company that gives laws for unnoted pure essence (usually 28 each). Most people use World 66, which I find very confusing as there seems to be no order to it other than crafters wear red Zammy robes. With World 99, crafters wear teal robes and stand behind a line drawn from some ferns. Runners trade first and, if I understand right, you can keep the same runners running for you. I looked into this because, though I like the long walk from the fairy ring to the nature altar in the jungle, I'd like XP quicker.

IRL, I made a fantastic supper of salmon patties, au gratin potatos, corn and cheesecake. So, so good.

As you can see to your left, I got a stat signature posted and it should update daily. Thanks to creamers and Stobbo at Sal's Realm for the HTML help.

No comments: