Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Can Taste It

581,507 XP to go now or 6,882 knights to mug. I had a hard time getting one to cooperate and walk inside a building on his own, so I remembered what I'd read countless times in thieving help guides: hit your mark once, then let them follow you. Once inside, hop upstairs or a ladder, come back down and start your mugging. I'd also equipped a mage shortbow (no arrows) so I didn't "accidentally" attack a knight while I was hurriedly clicking. All this pickpocketing has me over 13M banked which means more of a cushion for when I restock my kingdom.

I've added a new thing - The Asshat Awards - which is pretty self-explanitory. The first winner was Rob Stucky, who enjoyed letting a trapped knight roam free. The second winner is I Pjd I for killing the gnome child from whom I was stealing candy and not being able to wait 5 seconds for me to answer his question. Dude, it takes time to tell you all of what you can get from picking a gnome's pocket and continually asking, "wut they give" doesn't make the answer come faster.

Also, I've updated my short and long term goals lists with new goal levels. The reasons why for each:
range - my other combat stats are 80+
agility - to use the first shortcut in Fremmy slayer caves
runecrafting - so I can use the giant pouch and make 2x chaos
firemaking - pretty high anyway, so why not go for 99?
crafting - glory, glory, glory
prayer - my last skill under 70
thieving - I can't quit now :P

2 comments:

Vaskor said...

Asshat award, awesome, lol! I bet it started with that player mod in the Pyramid :-)

kuemper said...

lol it did. I could never get a picture of him.